Hyatt Place® combines style and innovation to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s travelers.
When you stay at Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town, the charming neighborhood sights of Old Town Scottsdale are right at your doorstep. Whether you’re cheering on spring training at nearby Scottsdale Stadium and Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, scaling Camelback Mountain, or shopping your way down Main Street, a spacious, inviting guestroom awaits your return at our place.
What You’ll Love:
- Prime location: Just steps from Old Town Scottsdale’s charming restaurants, shops, and nightlife
- Cozy guestrooms: Each outfitted with 42” TVs, plush beds, and a Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper, along with free perks such as Wi-Fi
- 24/7 dining: Start your day with free breakfast, then enjoy freshly prepared favorites on your time
- Fun in the sun: Outdoor pool with comfy lounge chairs
- Rooms for four-legged friends: Pet-friendly rooms allow your companion to enjoy a Scottsdale stay
London is infused with both local and global culture. Every corner of the world is represented in the streets of ... The bride and groom join hands in the traditional Hindu Wedding ceremony of Hasta Melap while surrounded by the tropical ... 2017-12-13 19.05.26.mov When Hamilton: An American Musical opens in London, one lucky fan will be in the room where it happens. We’re ... Do good and feel good this season! Andaz resort properties have collaborated with (RED) to create a cabana experience with ... Time seems to disappear as you gaze upon the ancient architecture that encompasses India, just steps from Andaz Delhi.
Hyatt Hyatt Credit Card members joined world-renowned Hyatt chefs for an exclusive culinary experience at Park Hyatt New York. Watch the ... Starting today, you can chill for good in the new (ANDAZ)RED cabana at Andaz West Hollywood. Book now and 30% ... Winding vineyard roads and Californian sunshine — the Napa valley is filled with simple pleasures, each marked on the ever-changing ...